- 8:00 AM- 9:00 AM $10 Sunrise Flow w/ Shari MILD
- 9:30 AM- 10:45 AM Vinyasa Flow Mixer w/ Keri Ann WARM
- 11:15 AM- 12:45 PM Slow Flow w/ Kristine WARM
- 2:30 PM- 3:30 PM Kaiut w/ Tucker MILD
- 4:00 PM- 5:15 PM 7 Chakras Yin w/ Tucker MILD
MaryBeth Burns, Yoga Instructor
Marybeth Burns has lived in Hendersonville for 25 years and has been teaching fitness class just as long! She fell in love with Hot 26 about 4 years ago and would like to camp out in the YAM hot room!! She and her husband own Summit Marketing Group, and they have two 20 year old children, Jenna and Ethan… and an amazing lab, Ellie!! Marybeth enjoys doing most anything outside including paddling, biking and hiking, and loves volunteering in the community, especially with Blue Ridge Honor Flight, She is a huge advocate of those struggling with eating disorders and spends much of her time educating students, parent, teachers and whoever will listen about the signs , symptoms and dangers associated with this disease.
MaryBeth's Classe Schedule >>